Thursday, December 6, 2012

{ i don't want this to end}

Well. . . I think I'm already close to the end of  Assassin's Creed II. I'm not quite sure but ... I have this... feeling I already am.


The painful part is: I don't want it to END yet. ;_; WHY OH WHY!?  This is what you get when you're really into the game. You get to finish it earlier than expected. Mau doesn't approve at all. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)


I already defeated Rodrigo Borgia(the main reason why Ezio's( Ezio is the protagonist assassin in AC 2) father and brothers got executed because of his tyranny) but he managed to escape.



I thought it would be the end of it. But so faaaaar, so good. No credits and cut scenes showing an ending appearing. This is a good sign. Whew. (;一_一)>


I got to play Assassin's Creed I yesterday in an internet cafe'. And damn, the feeling left me reeling.  I want to play it in my own comfort and time. Altair was so badass. He sounds so arrogant and impatient, which is a plus point for the story of ancestry. It keeps the story burning like that.



BADASS AIN'T HE?


And now to introduce the legendary...


.


.


.


.


.


.


SUPER INDESTRUCTIBLE BADASS ARMOR OF ALTAIR


I mean, come on, I already collected the 6 pedestals of the ancient assassins from their corresponding tombs and got through the traps and puzzles somehow. And TADAAAA, I was able to unlock the ARMOR OF ALTAIR. This is one of the reasons why I want to follow the story of the game.  Altair( the protagonist of AC 1) somehow has a big connection to Ezio in Assassin's Creed 2. So EPIC if you ask me.


All in all, I will play Assassin's Creed II again tonight. I am so happy that my brother will let me use the computer every night just for me to have time and play AC II. I love you brother. Here. Let me give you a kiss. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Chuuuuuuu.


RANDOM THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:


" I want to make sure what I feel inside. I want to know. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs