Friday, December 14, 2012

{ final farewell }

I fell in love once.


& realized...


" If this is what love feels like, then I'm done with it."


I know I'm being back to emo and all that but I just need to let it out. Otherwise, I would go crazy.


Sometimes, when life pulls you down, you have to struggle to stand up again. And YOU MUST.


I'm back to being bitter. Haha. But this will pass. Don't cha worry. I have my friends.


Not self-proclaimed ones. :)


To move on, you have to erase those that will pull you back to the past. So yeah. Will do some cleaning of the past.


* will tear some letters*


-


I said "Boy can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please don't be sad now, I really believe,
I thought we had a chance and you were meant for me"


-


I received a gift on my birthday.


And tadaaaaa~ It's so colorful and full of bliss. ♥


Thanks to Mark for this beautiful gift.
I really appreciate it. *hugs you*



You made me feel butterflies in my stomach for a very long dormant mode. Haha.


I was smooooned. ~ =(*v*)=


-----------------------------------------------------


P.S.


I get to experience a 13th month pay ♥ SO full of.... *_*


&


I'm not feeling well today. ;_;


My feet's cold and I feel so dizzy. It reminded me of the time I fainted in the office last August. ;_;


Please don't let that happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs