Tuesday, December 4, 2012

{ i'm an assassin \(*u*)/ }

I AM BADASS.

And I spazz on my own badass-ness. ♥


Since I'm done with Amnesia: The Dark Descent, I got to have even much more...hmmm... what's the word? ...

ADDICTING.

Super and super addicting game.

I have to say buh-bye to Amnesia and its protagonist Daniel because my computer got reformatted. There was an undetected virus in the system and keeps doing alt + tabs.

The Alt + Tabs were very... very... annoying. (;一_一) Believe me.

Stupid virus.

So we had to get rid of it.

But it's gone now. Together with my pictures, my videos, my etcs. with it. Sigh.

But I have to stay positive. I have some new badass games to boot with it ( Assassin's Creed II and Call of Duty Black Ops).

I see guys playing Assassin's Creed in internet cafe's and all that shiz, but I never. . . I mean, NEVER... imagined that it would be this awesome. I AM SPAZZING IN MY OWN DELIGHT.

I exchanged my REST DAYS with this game. I offered my soul and time for it. I even woke up 4 am in the morning and slept 2 am. Hahaha. Yeah. Even now, I'm still imagining myself climbing houses, walls, escaping from guards, assassinating people... and doing some leaps of faith. Hahaha. And also, getting laid. Yeah BABY. Hahaha.


I want to download myself some Assassin's Creeds. I want to play Assassin's Creed I, II, and Brotherhood. ( Well since Assassin's Creed III is out from the Desmond Mile's ancestry which is played in another story and another plot) I want to indulge myself with these kinds of games. I want to know the story behind Altair in Assassin Creed I because he keeps popping out in Desmond's memories ( the protagonist of Assassin's Creed II).
I think this would be the second game that I'm really into. And when I mean, "into", I really mean INTO. The first game was no other than the FATAL FRAME SEQUEL.
Playing Fatal Frame brings back memories of screams and masochistic emotions. ♥


Your random blogger,

Mau

( Thanks to Ara's phone for the flawless photo even though it's blurd C;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs