Wednesday, December 12, 2012

{ Burpday}


YEY! Google greeted me! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haha. Just kidding.

People are bombarding me with greetings and I went to work in all reds. Haha. So I'm like blood-red right now.

I'm not a teenager but a young adult.

Goodbye "teen" years. Hello "-ty" years.

;_;

I sound....

so old .


When I was at the age of 19, there were lots of trials and hardships. And not to mention, lot of lessons learned.

I get to experience lots of new emotions for the first time.

It was a year of ups and downs of my life.

But...

no regrets.

 I have to keep striving forward. I'm still young. ( ;_; ) I guess.

&&&

Dear God,

Thank you for everything. Thank you for guiding me in life. I may be stubborn at times, and rebellious, but I really really thank you. For everything. I get to meet new friends but have to say goodbye to old ones. ;_;

But that's life. I know. Being at the age of 19 was a blast. It was full of ... surprises. Sad and happy ones alike.

I love you. And I pray, and hope, that you will guide me and my family once again now that I have taken one step closer to life's struggles. And I pray, may this year have more pleasant surprises than sad ones.

:)

...............................................

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I would like to thank everyone for the greetings even though the day has not ended yet.

Will update blog in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs