Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{ My love for cosplay)

Since I have a lot of free time and everyday is like a schedule to me, i need some change.  A simple  change that can , well, you know, make use of my time and all that stuff. \(;´□`)/ So I need to go steady with this passion of mine which is cosplaying.No one wants to have an everyday schedule. Believe me, it's scary.

Cosplaying has offered a wide range of activities to me. Improving your artistic skills, and your resourcefulness are one of the few benefits of cosplaying. I cosplay because I love what I love and I'm not afraid to show it. I'm proud that I go gaga over Ao No Exorcist or Guilty Crown or... or... Honey and Clover or Lovely Complex. I go gaga to all of them. I'm proud that I am an OTAKU. i will bear an otaku title. <( ̄︶ ̄)> booooyaah!

Well, back to where we left off, I'm going to dedicate my time to making props and test my artistic skills to its limits. Since, the fun I had was long gone, and I'm not sure if it's going to come back or not to me permanently; (and when it DOES come back, I'll hug it back with open arms)  but until then, I'll divert myself to these activities therefore. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝSo back off boys. Kufufufufu~ No disturbing.

ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ
To cosplay, you need passion. <3 *doki*

" and passion i shall"

Risa Koizumi from Lovely Complex

l

l

l

v


Lots and lots of passion ( ̄へ ̄) like a boss.

Photo credits: http://worldcosplay.net

{ Nurses from the Silent Hill Game}

just epic ain't it? <3

null

I. AM. A. PROUD. OTAKU.  (︶ω︶)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs