Thursday, August 9, 2012

{ i want to be a photographer }

[gallery columns="5" orderby="rand"]

I absolutely envy photographers that possess overflowing talents towards photography. My passion for photography eventually grew as I started cosplaying. I salute all photographers and cos-photographers who have reached the aura of the portrait of what they're trying to portray. READY... SALUTE 〈(゜。゜)

Since I'm into photography, I want to take photographs of places, people, events, and even memories that would last forever. <3 OH ETERNITY. BUT! yes, there's a BUT! ( not THAT, another but XD ) I don't have those wonderful behbehs that you photographers have. Yes. I. DON'T. HAVE. A. DSLR.  Those apertures and those wonderful photos that those behbehs make are one of the reasons for my prolonged suffering as a " photographer-wanna-be." I tried using a digital cam but the pictures I took are unsatisfactory. And they don't give out that " sparkling" emulation.

I must save half of my life's income for me to buy one. That means DIET for moi'. o(´^`)o kufuuuuuuuuuu~!

This is my first post as a blogger and I hope I get along with everyone here on out. (」゚ペ)」now off to diet i gooooo!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs