Sunday, August 12, 2012

{ Eiga Sai Japan Festival}

YOOOHOOOOO~ So today will be the last day of the Eiga Sai Japan Festival( a one week celebration for Japan establishing ties with the Philippines) . There will be a cosplay event and a catwalk for the competitors. I am so excited. This will be my return from the long cosplay hiatus. 〈(゜。゜)

I will be cosplaying as ****** **** ( a galactic singer) from ******* ********.  Imma blog it up once I've cosplayed her. :3 HOOOHHHAAAAHHH!~

This is thus the teaser for my cosplay today. >///<


Imma post pics to update everyone of how the event went. I am looking forward to meet familiar faces in the cosplay scene. And also eat pizza and ice cream with my FUBUs. <3

Have a great day everyone. <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs