Thursday, February 14, 2013

{ Happy Hearts Day}

So everyone is posting about hearts, flowers, love and et cetera et cetera..


Sometimes even posting their couple pictures as profile pics, posting love quotes and the like   (。◕‿◕。)


Valentines Day is one of the most busy days in Cebu aside from Sinulog. I think this would be the second. ( and yes, when I say second, it beats New Years and Christmas)


Malls are going to be full, booths, restaurants, and you can see couples everywhere walking hand in hand. * OOOOOHHH, love


Now, I'm gonna share my bits of love for this man.  ♥




My friends told me that we suit each other.


(c) Photo Credits go to my behbeh: Johara Veloso


♥♥♥


MS ♥ MS


HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE.


Can't wait to see him after work for our own bit of lovey dovey. Hahaha. ♥


(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


------ I hope he likes what I bought for him ----- >////<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs