Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{ horse }

Since I haven't met Jay( my friend photographer) for a while now, I invited him out for a drink. And I got wasted.  They haven't played fair last night. ( TДT)

Jay told me that we'd start at 7 pm. I ordered some drinks and started drinking hoping that he would come soon, but unfortunately, he arrived at 8 PM yesterday. And by the time of his arrival, YES, I was already wasted. ( I haven't eaten dinner)

I was practically shouting at Moon Cafe in The Walk in I.T. Park. :I And I was walking in zigzag lines and I mumbled some stuff. I do not even remember what happened. And I forgot where I placed my necklace. BOHUHUHUHU

I do remember some moments, but most, NADAAAAA~

I was thankful for Kharl for massaging my hand. Haha. Although it hurts, and the pain from it still stings.

I was SO tipsy. So to say. GAWD. I'm really not cut out for drinking. Sigh.

The most difficult part yesterday was to bring me home. They suggested that I should ride a taxi and leave my car at the parking place. I told them this, " No. I can drive." And reaaaalllllyyyyy reassured them that I'll be okay.

So basically, yeah...
I drove drunk yesterday.

Thank God for His guidance that nothing happened.

And still leave me with some moral.


I might have been added to his collection if ...yeah...

It was my first time driving sober. Gawd. It feels so horrible.

I'm still having a hangover right now, and I'm still nauseous. I need something warm to eat. Sigh.

This is my life now.

2 comments:

  1. oh my MAU...you shouldn't have done that...watch out next time and always be careful coz we LOVE you baby MAUyyy...(na pod)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Dear, I may be noisy and happy at work, but as they always say

    " The people with the most smiles have the most problems. " ^_^v

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs