Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{ fix a heart}

Baby tell me how could you be so cruel
It's like you're pouring salt on my cuts

I just ran out of band aids

I don't even know where to start

cause you CAN'T bandage the damage

you never really can fix my heart

:")

Listening to:

Fix A Heart

by

Demi Lovato

Their pairing was such a waste. :'(

Maybe, some perfect couples always have an ending to them.

And I would like to send my utmost condolence to their families.

They were too young to move on from this world.

They were gifts I can say.

To Sir Jugrad: Your enthusiasm sir, your teachings... everything were amazing.

To Didi: I still remember when she told me " You're so beautiful" that left me stunned, knowing I am in awe at her beauty.

The world's ironic. Sigh.

Rest in Peace

Sir Jugrad Jumao-as & Didi AbiAbi

The two of you will always be remembered in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs