Friday, December 27, 2013

Hi!

Hello guys. After a very long hiatus, I’m finally back in blog.com. As you all know, this blog has been off the hoops. Meaning, it has been silent for a while. Don’t blame me though. All I wanted was justuptime,  if you know what I mean. I have been trying out blog sites here and there and has also been exploring their different features. I want to blog freely you know. No strings attached or whatsoever. No fixed templates and themes. I want to arrange my blog’s layout the way I want it. Gahd! I am so rebellious. Blogging is my way of life. ( Haha That was too exaggerating of me).
Anyway, I might delete this blog after I’ve exported out some of my original posts. This blog has held most of my memories and I am about to throw all of them away. JK aside. I am transferring domains. Haha.
I might put my final say on my blog after I’ve finally settled down on my own domain.
Anyway, this is a short post so this will have to do for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs