Wednesday, December 11, 2013

{ All Odds}

Hello guys. I decided to post my future outfit shots in a different blogging site. Meanwhile, this site is for random events and blog-worthy happenings in my life. Haha. I am so random nowadays. Anyway, I decided to do that for the sake of this being organized. Organized in a way, that I don't have to go all the trouble to filter all my posts under the category "Fashion". I also want a site wherein I don't get to mix my personal ramblings with my other categories.

The categories Photography and Fashion will be my main focus on the other blog I recently made hosted by http://wordpress.com. It is convenient for followers. It doesn't require you to sign up on Persona just to comment. It is user-friendly. ( I talk as if I'm a traitor). * If you guys know what I mean*

I'm going to buy my own domain name in wordpress and I don't even have a friggin' paypal. ;_; The odds are never in my favor. NEVER.

And yeah, tomorrow is my birthday so... expect another blog coming early.

P.S. I have a feeling I have so many grammatical errors in this post, so... screw that. Haha.


AND WORDPRESS LETS YOU UPLOAD YOUR OWN FAVICON! GET THAT! YOUR OWN FRIGGIN' FAVICON! ♥ For those who don't know what a favicon is, it is that small logo across the site's address. The " Mau" you can see above is my very own favicon! :"3
Check my wordpress blog  and of course, my favicon, here.

I already posted some fashion-related posts earlier this month. Might unless you want to check it out and all. Will be posting my outfit shots there and also my photography projects in the future.
Your RANDOM blogger,

MAU

hashtagbreakitdown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs