Sunday, December 15, 2013

She breaks styles!



My knees are killing me at this moment. I am so tired from all the grinding and the dancing when my friends and I went clubbing last night. I went home approximately 1 in the morning and I woke up at 9:45 AM. My knees are so heavy.  It feels like an aftermath after climbing a very steep mountain has just taken its toll.

Since Tricia and Cheesie are good to go, let's have the next featured blogger now, shall we?

This will be the third blogger on the list. If you are confused and is currently asking yourself, " What is she talking about?", please read here. And for those of you, who knows what exactly this is all about, please continue on.


Anyway, remember when I mentioned in one of my previous blog posts that 4 out of 5 bloggers are Filipinos? Since, Tricia and Cheesie are done, that's one Filipino and one Malaysian respectively, the rest now are Filipinos. So on to the chase.

Laureen Uy

Meet fashion blogger from the Philippines, Laureen. She is well-known to her readers as " Laureen Uy" but to her friends as " Lau"( well, imagine that: "MAU"). Lau’s simple ideas have more of the exotic style in it. It has the wonders of mixing different genres of fashion with colors that would overlap and would make a great combo. She gets sponsors and also, like Tricia, travel to countries for any collaborations. Laureen is much more of the endearing type and one that would take  risks. *winks* She loves sweets and would often pig out in restaurants, and that's one of the things I love about her. And based from her Instagram account, macaroons are her favorite.

 And what I'm about to show you are some of my favorite outfit shots of Laureen:


Ecstatic, isn't she?

Two more bloggers to go for the wait. *insert peace hand sign here*

Just noticed that most of my favorites are her black outfits. Well, whaddya' know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs