Tuesday, March 27, 2018

She Came, She Conquered



And tadaaa! Here I am again! And this time I brought two other people with me: my husband, Mark, and my muse, Cecille. We travelled around early afternoon and arrived at the area probably around 2. It was nice to be back here again. It gives you peace. We climbed hills and crossed waters just to get there (and it was my second time to boot so I get to enjoy the scenery all over again!). I always want to bring Mark to new places, and this was one of them! The first time, he wasn't able to join us since he had work that night and he hadn't got any other time to rest. And one Saturday, finally, and all in God's timing, it was his day off, so the wife dragged him along.

My movements were restricted last shoot since I wasn't dressed for the part. This time, I didn't come unprepared. I brought a jacket with me against the heat, and extra clothes in case I get soaked in the waters (and indeed, I really was). Now I get to move freely and capture photographs like how I would want them to be with no restrictions! YEY!

Cecille's photos gave me the chance to practice tweaking both in Lightroom and Photoshop. Believe it or not, one of her photos was my first ever photoshopped photo (after so many years of fighting my ignorance in using PS). Fortunately, YouTube is there to guide me all throughout and I had my hands on photos that can be practiced with.

It was my first time to swim in a river. I am currently in my 20s, and how giddy I was to know that I would be swimming in one. Since we brought extra clothes, we were ready to dive into the cool waters. The water was crystal clear as always. We went under some mini falls and it was so exciting as we screamed and conversed just about anything.

That night, we had barbecue and it filled our stomachs satisfyingly. The adventure gave us muscle aches but it was worth it! Luckily, this time, I didn't get sunburnt. Not today, sunburn. Not today.

What I love about Cecille is that she's really down to earth. She's ready for anything! She's like a girl scout in disguise. She's ready to fight off dangers and adventures without worries! She even jumped off an edge and into the river! The first time I was here, I was so cautious. Oh, and I could not even dare! Haha! But Cecille was different. She was seeking adventure, and that's what made her so beautiful. You're like a female version of Chuck Norris! I salute you for that!

She came. She conquered.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to shoot again in this spectacular place <3 Hoping to go back soon!
















==============================================











photography & makeup
Mau S. Villamor














muse
Ses Catindoy













special thanks to
Mark Villamor, for driving us
&
Arjhay Ceballos, for accompanying us















For any photographic inquiries or collaborations, please feel free to visit my page and drop a message









4 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs