Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Sexy at Sixty


Aaaaaaaahhhh. I never realized that I have skipped a month of posting. I have been so busy with gaming that I never got to put an effort on writing a blog post. I am so sorrrrrrrry! I have actually met friends online and we instantly vibed. Like vibed vibed. We even did video calls! ♥ I don't know why but it feels like I've known them like forever. Haha! So they kept me busy most of the time because gaming de-stresses me more than you can imagine and never noticed that I haven't kept track of the time. 

Thus, no blog posts for April. :c

Most of my blog posts now are focused on my photography. You know that you can always improve, improve, and improve, knowing that there is still so much to learn out there (especially now that I have been practicing Lightroom and Photoshop). I remember saying that I do not manipulate my photos (I have to remind myself to clear that part out in my bio description), but now that I've tried a thing or two, it actually helps you—as a photographer. It actually helps you, like in general. Hahaha! 

Anyway, thank you to this lovely family for giving me the opportunity to try a new concept shoot. ♥ Sexy at sixty sounds sexy. The photos gave me another chance to try something in Photoshop and the result is quite extraordinary. I'm still not over it. Haha. I showed what I created to my friends, and they were as dumbfounded as I! Photography is definitely art. Aaaaaaah!

We actually did this shoot on the 29th of April and it was scorching hot! Did not try to publish the photos beforehand because I would like my clients to publish / present them on her birthday to prevent spoilers (to be shown through a projector in her birthday party). Haha! Man, I'm nice. Joking aside, I would like to greet auntie a very, very joyous Happy Birthday and may you have many, many, maaaany more birthdays to come! ♥

See you again, guys!


















=======================================================














muse
Nening Apines












special thanks to the
Apines Family
for adopting me that day











For any photography inquiries or collaborations, please feel free to visit my page, drop a like, and beep me a message


















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures are taken as well as the muse, she looks pretty young with her sweet smile. Good job Mau (clap clap) you are very good at directing photo shoots (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. This means a lot. :"> God bless you.

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs