Sunday, March 11, 2018

Last December


Hahaha! OMG. This sucks! I got so dressed up for our Christmas party and decided to have an outfit shoot just for the sake of it, but the lighting! I never took notice of the lighting! What a drag. This will have to do for now. Please, please bear with me. 

Having a white-themed Christmas party was difficult. My friends and I went all around malls just to search for that perfect dress but to no avail. As the Christmas party drew nearer, we became desperate and had to buy what we could find. Since I belong to that thin line between normal and plus-size, it gave me a mighty hard time. Imagine being so desperate to ultimately grab dresses where available, and the size doesn't fit. So technically, I became desperate more than ever. Haha!

My friends were able to buy their shares, and they accompanied me shop after shop. I kind of felt guilty since they were tagging along and was giving them so much hassle (I have this attitude that I really, REALLY don't want to hassle people). I told them to go home, but they said they wouldn't unless I get to buy my own dress. The pressure is real, people! Hahaha!

When we visited boutiques but didn't find the perfect size, we decided to head for branded ones. From H&M to Zara to Terranova, we still couldn't find the 'right one' until we reached Mango. The moment we reached Mango, I spotted a dress that was very simple but so, so elegant. It was expensive but it was my size, and it was the only one left. So, cha-ching. Haha!

I learned to love the dress. It has this open seam at the back and it makes it so elegant. I paired it with pink sneakers, because why not, and it brought out a color from its tone. 

The experience is still fresh in my mind because I still could write it like it was yesterday! Haha! <3 

Until next time, loves! 








What do you think of my look?






photos taken by Chai






Mango dress
World Balance sneakers
Heartbeat necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs