Monday, March 12, 2018

Belle âme


Ever since I posted a status of me doing a free wedding shoot (check here), my inbox has been bombarded with messages. It's quite funny thinking about it, really. I thank all the people who shared that post and yes, it is 100% true (most of the questions I received was if it was legit). I am actually doing a free wedding shoot and all you have to do is just feed me. If you are one of those who are interested, PLEASE do not hesitate to beep my page up. I already provided the link above. Oh, if you know someone who's about to get hitched or you yourself is going to, maybe you'd get lucky.

This was my first adventurous shoot. I got sunburnt, got wet, crossed a river with a strong current, climbed boulders to get the perfect shot, and gained muscle spasms. The bad thing about it was that I wasn't properly dressed up and ended up either being wet or sunburnt. *facepalm* Haha! Ooh, and I keep telling Chai that I am going to post the photos since last week but ended up not doing so, so this time, Chai, I won't let you down. 

I have now been to a place I can call my own secret paradise. Despite the muscle spasms I was having, I continued on to that special place, letting two of beloved BBs (Christer and Arjay) guide the way. They were so accommodating to the point that they cooked their ates lunch. How embarassing! The place was majestic and spectacular, that I thought to myself: I am so going back here. 

The river water was crystal clear. It was like magic. Since I didn't get to bring extra clothes, my movements as a photographer were limited. I was afraid for my camera and my clothes getting soaked, but especially, I was afraid for my camera. 

Anyway, as my muse, we have here the lovely Chai. She is beautiful inside and out. It's like I've known her for a very long time. She's funny and easy to get with and we actually have the weirdest and funniest conversations ever just about anything! Hm. You can call this as some sort of appreciation post, I guess. Thank you, Chai, for being my confidante and best friend. You have such a beautiful soul. Belle âme <3 

Oh, and about the photos, you are most welcome. ;)
















=======================================










photography
Mau S. Villamor











muse
Chai Padin












Special thanks to
Arjay Ceballos
&
Christer Arila











For any photographic inquiries or collaborations, please feel free to visit my page and drop a message










2 comments:

  1. Hi Mau, I'm a follower since 2017 and this is my first time to comment in your portfolio :) I am very impressed in your photography. You always capture the best moments of your subject. Looking forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Cecille. Thank you so much for your comment. Please do not hesitatae to message me on my Facebook page: Mau Villamor Photography. I always look forward to artistic collaborations and you are more than welcome to do so. :) xoxo

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs