Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sunday



Tomorrow is V Day! Are you pumped up for it? I know some of you guys are excited and I know some of you aren't. My tip for the latter? CELEBRATE Valentines Day like no other.
During my singlehood days, I bought a bouquet of flowers from Holland Tulips , three boxes of chocolates from a chocolate store ( I forgot the name of the store. It has been a year. Lol!) and a heart-shaped pizza from Albertos ( Well, Albertos, who would have known? ). I gave them to my mom, to my friends and to my father respectively. And of course, seeing their surprised faces made me warm. I had to battle against couples who were all lovey-dovey in front of me ( while lining up), fought against traffic ( wasted four hours of my life sitting and waiting in my car) and got hit on ( two single guys who didn't have a date asked for my number and I was like " Dude, not cool"). I went through all that trouble. But when I saw my parents' and my friends' reactions when I gave them my humble gifts, it was all worth it you know. Now, that's love right there.



I really love how simple my get up is. It doesn't really catch anyone's attention at all, but it all depends on how you bring yourself up. That's one of my secrets.




This was taken last Sunday. I don't know why but most of my February days are booked. So I didn't have any time to blog about this outfit at all. Sob sob!



Speaking of love, I simply adore this lace top. It's comfortable and easy to move in. It also gives off this lady aura that we girls are always striving for. Personally, I prefer clothes that are comfortable to wear. Clothes that really look good on you but then, you'd have a hard time breathing, now, that's a no no.






What do you think of my look? 

photos taken by Mark Villamor

Rosario Boutique Top
Natasha Jeggings
Payless Silver Flats
Aztec Bag


4 comments:

  1. The top looks cute. :)

    Love,
    Ericka of http://myfashionfelicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how comfy the outfit can get. :)

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs