Friday, January 11, 2013

{ movie watching anyone? }

Well, I know you guys are familiar with this movie " Les Miserables". And besides, who wouldn't love Anne Hathaway especially when hearing that she's going to sing in this movie?

I'm a huge fan of Anne and I have been admiring her ever since the movie " Princess Diaries" .

I know that Anne is one of the cast in this movie " Les Miserables" , but I never thought that she's .....

like going to sing?!


I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH I WANNA WATCH!

And who's going wittthhhhh mehhhh!?

Pretty pretty pleeeaaaaase~ ♥

---------------

And I also stumbled upon an exciting new hfawepnawhnf9wur923u5- ♥


Finally, a glimpse of CATCHING FIRE. ♥

2013.

♥ ♥ ♥ I can feel your good vibes coming in. ♥ ♥ ♥

--------------

Currently Playing:


AND DAMN BROTHERHOOD WAS SO FRIIIIIIGGGGGGIIIIN' EPIIIIIIIIIIICCC!!!

I kept spazzing while playing!!!


Currently Listening to:

Over You

by

Honor Society

-------------------------------------

What's on my head:

" I admit. He treated me right more than he did. And he was ONCE a part of my life. I LIKED him. But I have hurt him in the past. And I don't want to commit the same mistake again that might hurt him even more. Sigh. What to do? " 

2 comments:

  1. OHHH!!

    ME..ME.. I want, I want!

    Ahahah..I really want to watch this one the

    * Les Miserables

    and my of so favorite...

    * Hunger Games: Catching Fire!

    >.<

    I want to watch them...ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sureness. Haha. Just beep me a message and I'll be there. Haha. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs