Monday, September 10, 2012

{ boot covers}

WHY YOU SO HARD TO MAKE YO!?

I know there's always a first to everything. :/ But heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, this is too much. If I hadn't sought help from someone, I would have given up a long time ago. There are just some things you just need help with  (ヘ。ヘ)

At least we have finished the boot form and the draping part; all that's left is the pieces that we should put together.

This is the boot cover we are making.

It was my first time to sew. AND MAAAAN, it hurts like hell.

I am now a wife candidate. >///< Achaaapppwaaaah~

I just need to buy myself some light blue colored fabric so I could put the pieces together. Since I lack the resources ( especially money to buy me some), imma just make the other leg's boot cover. Haha. Once I do, im gonna update my blog to post photos of our so called boot cover for the first time. I, myself, can say that it's not that bad for a first timer. ( especially after washing it ) :P

IMMA SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE MADE.

And that friend made me realize that when you just put your heart into it,

you're going to make it. 

ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ

Listening to:

Now That I've Found You

by Alison Krauss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs