Saturday, May 14, 2016

When Life Gives You Lemons


...make lemonade! There are times when I want to get out and just let my feet take me wherever. I want to travel. I want to conquer fears. I want to laugh until I cough out, gasping for air. I want to lie wherever and just gaze at the stars.

It was a hot summer day when we decided to go to the nearest ("shootable") place because we didn't have the energy to walk very far, and besides, the original place we had set our eyes on was already occupied with people (Figures because it was fiesta day). We had to think of a plan B. We went to the town's hall and covered court and were glad that there were no people at all. We had the time to shoot photos and make memories, and I'm grateful that Mark was always there to assist us two ladies. When people were starting to gather to play a game of basketball, Su and I started to wrap this shoot of ours and decided to call it a day. All in all, I was glad that the three of us got to spend my province's fiesta together. ♥ It was wonderful. They were wonderful.



What do you think of my look?

photos taken by Su

Off-shoulder dress borrowed from Yhannie (Shout-out to her!!!)
Slippers




2 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs