Saturday, June 18, 2016

Cosmo FunFearlessLife!


Last May 28, 2016, I was invited to attend Cosmo's FunFearlessLife event. It was an event full of new learnings, inspirational talks, and fashion advice. I learnt so much. They gave out so many tips to young girls on how to be fun and fearless at the same time. I would like to thank Marjorie for inviting me to this memorable event. There were so many local bloggers, and I was in such awe. ♥ There were so many freebies too! I had a free hand massage from Beauty and Butter and got a voucher. There were also SkinWhite, Bo's Coffee, Avida and many more sponsors. And also, I won a free pair of shoes from Charles & Keith, thanks to Cosmopolitan. For some reason, I expected that I would win. Haha. Anyway, the food was great, and the drinks were superb. Unfortunately, I ain't a fan of lady drinks, but Marj said it was good! 

All in all, it was stupendous, and I will always keep this memory at heart. I hope to attend next year's event. And of course, with my good friend, Marj. Sadly, I don't have many picture of myself during the event, but anyway, enjoooy!





















Until next time!!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Your blog has made it to TOP 1 in our Blogs of Fame for the month of July! Your blog will now be highlighted in the Blogs of Fame sidebar for the whole month and your blog posts will also be featured DAILY in our Facebook page!

    Keep up the good work!

    Best Regards,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs