Saturday, May 7, 2016

Back To Basics


Happy Fiesta, Pungtod, Nueva Caceres! It was St. Joseph's feast day, and we decided to pay my little province a visit. ♥ When we arrived, food welcomed us with open arms (because we arrived around 1:00 p.m., and we haven't eaten our lunch yet so we were famished). We hurriedly went to the table and ate. 

This was Suna's third time to my province and her second time to join the festivities. Oh, it's been so long. After eating our lunch, we spent the whole afternoon sleeping (we must have been tired from the long line back in the city's bus terminal). Mark was busy helping my relatives cook food. 

A little around 4:00 p.m., I woke Su up for us to get ready for our spontaneous shoot. I have to admit that I'm getting a little rusty with photography. Since Kim's departure for Japan (my usual model), I haven't had any decent practice. So I decided to try and once again, practice, and went back to the basics using my kit lens. 

Thank you, Su, for modeling for me. Enjoy, darling. ♥






-----------------------------------------------------------














photography
Mau Sarcon














makeup
Mareyne Apines














photgraphy assistant
Mark Villamor
















For any inquiries or artistic collaborations, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at
loveslashfrog@gmail.com


(I also do lookbooks)


or PM me on Facebook (faster way to actually get a conversation going)
https://www.facebook.com/mauiiicakes





2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys! Labsuuu, your still good despite going back to basics. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Labsuu. But I feel like it still ain't enough. Haha

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs