Wednesday, June 26, 2013

{ Look Book }

LookBook is a site where fashion bloggers and enthusiasts, models, photographers and designers gather around to share their look for the day. Posting either a single whole body photo or a collage of a maximum of three photos of one look is one way to share to the world your taste for fashion.

It's very interesting to see people getting creative with their looks. It's one amazing site to handle.

Filipino fashion bloggers Laureen Uy, Camille Co, Kryz Uy and Tricia Gosingtian are also posting each of their unique looks on http://lookbook.nu/

Some exemplary looks I adore ♥

Well, so to say, these are only a few of the thousand looks out there. Hahaha.

So if you got a taste for fashion, this is a site for you.

Just sign up and register and let me know C: I'll make sure to check it out.

I recently just joined LookBook. Check my first post as a newbie. Haha.


I shall paint my life with colors from now on. LOL.

Your random blogger,

Mau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs