Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Get Back Up


I have been through so many experiences in general. Some were heart-breaking; others were traumatizing. Some—unforgettable. ♥ Looking back, it's hilarious to think that I have been through so many things at my age. Well, as they always say, experience is the best teacher (and will be always). Witnessing so many events in my life has molded me to who I am today. Only a few people know the real me and I intend to keep it that way. I usually open up to people whom I can trust. To others, I show a different persona, and it's not going to end there. 

Always remember there are people out there who love you. No matter what the circumstances are, they care for you and will be there for you. Don't let them go. Although changes are out of our reach, we have to move on and let bygones be bygones. Haha. I'm mumbling again through this blog post. But I hope you realize that you are not alone in this world. There will always be someone out there who loves you; you just have to open your eyes and see it.

Recently, I never would have imagined that I would set foot again in a place that has traumatized me so. It's funny because my husband was the reason behind it. Sigh. The things you do for love. I eventually realized that I won against the fear and the trauma that it brings me. I have to thank Mark for that. (oh, and special mention to Chai too). No matter how people bring you down, you will always get back up. xoxo to all those courageous souls!

Write to you again later, guys! ♥ 









What do you think of my look?




photos taken by Mark




SM Women Blouse
Denim shorts
Kicks shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs