Thursday, February 23, 2017

You Are My View – Pre-Wedding Photo Session


Since the big day is fast approaching and February's the month of love, here are some shots from our shoot with Jessica. I have chosen just a few for this blog post just because. Jess has her share of sharpness and color boost with the photos, and based on what I see, I know she had a lot of fun taking and editing these. ♥ Though I'm a fan of soft-colored ones, but as photographers, we differ with our arts and styles. Thank you, Jess, for the opportunity (sorry for always laughing during takes). 

We went to Busay to find the perfect spot. I hesitated at first, when Busay was first mentioned by Jessica. It's a place where there are more ups than downs (not to mention, landslides! Yikes!). Regardless of the fears that made me have second thoughts on this, I'm glad that it was a success. We found a spectacular place with a panoramic view of the city! It was memorable. After the shoot, we directly went to Sirao (check out my previous post).

We're almost finished with the marriage requirements. The last one would be in April, so as we wait, we made sure to be productive. Wedding invitations are made with love and will be ready to be given away soon. Planning your wedding is not an easy task, I assure you. Haha. Despite of the hurdles and the requirements that require requirements, we actually are enjoying our journey to our beginning.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the photos. Cheers, love! 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------














photography
Jessica Buenaobra















-----------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely couple!. I cant wait for your big day Maui!!! I'm sure you're the most beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Thank you, Jen! ♥ You were also stunning on your big day.

      Delete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs