Thursday, March 24, 2016

Pink Filter


My god, this place has a filter on its own! ♥ I'm starting to love this place! The food's great, the drinks are extremely out of this world, and they even hold live bands to boot. I'll never get enough of the ambiance of this place. When Mary brought me here the first time, I instantly fell in love. The Monastery is a place I will truly keep in my heart. I will surely be visiting in the future; I even want to bring my boyfriend, Mark, here this Sunday for a casual date (long time since we had one because we're currently having an LDR #engineerperks). Since it's the Holy Week, he's here to visit. I have to recommend their 3-cheese pizza, grilled pork belly, carbonara, and their lemon beer. Prices are reasonable. Guys, you definitely have to go there someday. 

Yesterday, my friends and I had dinner, and we enjoyed every minute of it. I mean, it's been a long time since Kimberly last saw Yhannie, Ara, Suna, and Mary, so as an obvious outcome, they had a lot of catching up to do. It was an all girls' night out. Actually, we all gathered that night to wish Kimberly, my best friend, best of luck. You see, she's actually going to work abroad. We all are going to miss her. Just typing this blog post makes me remember everything that Kim and I have been through—good ones and bad. Kim's favorite color is pink. She's lively and definitely leaves a very big mark in your heart. She was always there for me, even the times when I lost confidence in myself. She's the best friend a girl could really hope for. I love you so much, Kim. Cheers to our friendship. Cheers to us. Cheers to you and your pink filter. ♥


What do you think of my look?

photos taken by my best friend, whom I will really miss so much, Kim ♥

Red Long-sleeved Top
Forever 21 Slit Skirt 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs