Monday, September 7, 2015

Dress With Chic

I love dressing up as much as possible. There is no end to it. Fashion is art. As a kid, my mom raised me as those " comfortable" types. You know, growing up with shirts, shorts, sandals, and so on. Should I be dressed, depends on the occasion. But hey, I definitely am not complaining. I love my style. It's unique and we each have our own. 

However, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. There are days when we like to dress up and be feminine in the eyes of many. I prefer clothes with less hassle, but chic. As you may have noticed from my previous posts, no hassle at all. So here is a fashion wishlist of what I would love to wear comfortably on certain days!

















As you can see, less hassle but CHIC. 

For more WithChic fashion items, feel free to click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs