An award. Get that: an award! I have been nominated for an award! The Liebster Award! I would like to thank Dawn Corsame from CoffeeFudge and AppleBerryPie for nominating me for this humble award. Do check out her amazing blog and oh, I almost forgot to mention that she's such a sweety. ( Thanks Dawn! xoxo) Anyhoo, I am excited to share a few things about myself and a little bit shy. So before I share to you guys about my deepest darkest secrets ( One would be me wanting to become a mad scientist!), I shall enlighten you what this award is all about.
The Liebster Award is a cyber-award handed around by a blogger to another blogger with less than 200 followers whose main purpose is to discover and give recognition to amazing bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
Now here are eleven questions that Dawn has made for her eleven bloggers!
1. What keeps you blogging?
Haha. I had a hard time answering this question. And up until now, my mind is still blank. But I think what keeps me blogging is not the fact that I blog because I have to, but I blog because I love to! I have friends who are also bloggers and reading each other's articles is what keeps me going. You discover new things almost every day and blogging is one of the many creative ways to share it to the world. To put it simply, I love blogging! ♥ It's an addiction.
2. Who is your inspiration in life?
I have lots of inspirations in life. So let's narrow it down. In the blogosphere, my inspirations are Camille Co, Kryz Uy, Laureen Uy, Kristina Bazan and a lot more. But my favorite would be Nadia Aboulhosn. Since I'm sort of a curvy girl, Nadia is the epitome of body positivity. She inspires me to be confident and not care what the world's standards are. Sometimes standards are harsh and cruel, like it forces you to become someone that you're not, but she doesn't give a damn. She is open-minded and honest. She inspires me to be who I am: to be beautiful and confident.
3. If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be?
Hmmm. This is also a difficult question. My favorite ice cream flavor would be Cookies N' Cream but that doesn't count, right? You being your favorite ice cream flavor? Maybe Mocha? Because if you eat too much Mocha, you'd get tonsilitis? Haha! I don't know really.
4. What would be your favorite color?
Definitely Apple Green. Yup. Apple Green.
5. Which do you prefer, sing or dance?
Can I prefer both? Haha!
6. What type of sport are you into?
Volleyball. Even though the outcome of it would be swollen and bruised hands, but it's the fun that counts! Volleyball is my favorite sport too!
7. Cupcakes or cookies?
My previous post " As Sweet As Sunshine" would definitely answer this question. I have a very sexy thing for cupcakes.
8. What's your favorite comedy movie?
I would really recommend this Romance Comedy movie ( still has the word comedy in it)" The Proposal".
9. Summer or Winter? Why?
Summer. We usually make many unforgettable memories during summer. Hanging out with friends, chilling on the beach, discovering new things, numerous activities, etc. There's only one thing I don't like during summer. And that's humid heat.
10. How would your friends describe you?
My friends would describe me as funny, happy-go-lucky, cheerful, charismatic and energetic. But to describe me in one big pie graph, funny would cover up 85 % of it.
11. What would be THAT thing that you can't live without?
I have this small hotdog pillow since I was 2 years old and I still can't sleep properly without it. It even has a name: Baby!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I can speak Japanese and understand Japanese.
2. I love horror movies/ stories/ urban legends/ games, they give a sense of meaning to my life.
3. When I was little, I won Ms. Intramurals 2005 and became Prom Queen in our GS Prom ( Grade School Prom).
4. I am a music lover and a musician. I play the flute, the violin, the bass guitar and the piano.
5. I'm acrophobic. And seriously, I am not joking.
6. I love frogs. If you give me cute frog trinkets, frog toys, frog pens, frog bags and the like, I will definitely LOVE you regardless of gender. xoxo
7. But IF you give me real live frogs, ready your death wish.
8. I have a missing bone in both my thumbs.
9. I name things. Like how I named my car GEMMS, and my DSLR REBEL, and my frogs, Mr. Longfingers, Mr. Frogaloo, Puffball, Ferah, and lots and lots.
10. During my free time, I watch anime with my goofball boyfriend.
11. I have been to USA, Canada and Hong Kong.
And these are my 11 All-Time-Faves!
1. Kim from Weird Kim
2. Tara from Stray Thoughts
3. Ericka from Fashion Felicity
4. Anna from A Fashionista State of Mind
5. Eymi from A Voyage True Fashion
6. Dilara from Fashionable Fantasies
7. Arielle from Tangled Musings
8. Coco from Coco Leigh
9. Aulia from Akidoori Story
10. Katharina from Katharin Berghofer
11. Teri from Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsyana
And these would be my 11 Questions for you guys, so get ready!
1.) What is your favorite quote in life? Why?
2.) What animal describes you?
3.) What made you start blogging?
4.) If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?
5.) If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
6.) Skirt or Pants? Why?
7.) Describe yourself in three words.
8.) Which fictional character do you wish was real? Why?
9.) What is your favorite flower?
10.) What horror movie scared you the most?
11.) Which do you prefer: stargazing or sunset-viewing?