Friday, August 18, 2017

Cordova


Adventures are always the best. When Suna invited Mark and I to go see 10,000 Roses cafe located in Cordova, I just couldn't refuse. I wanted to see this place for myself. I have heard so many beautiful things about this place and I wanted to see it personally. 

Since the roses will be lit at night, we decided to head there at around 7 p.m. The travel took longer than expected since there was traffic congestion everywhere (welcome to Mandaue city). Together with me were Mark, Suna, Suna's brother, her sister-in-law, and their dog, Princess Bailey; Artim and his mom and sisters. We were starving when we arrived at our destination (finally!) so we had dinner at Cordova's very own Lantaw restaurant. 

It was raining cats and dogs, so people were in long queues. Fortunately, to counter their customers' starvation and the cold, Lantaw offered free hot soup to everyone. Of course, with the number of customers they were having, the soup didn't last long. 

I recommend their baked scallops and lechon kawali. They were heaven sent. ♥ Lantaw could actually accommodate everyone that night with the seating. It's just that it was raining, so the area with no roof apparently got wet (you can see it from my photos). 

After stuffing ourselves with food, we directly went to the most talked cafe. Unfortunately, it was far from what I imagined. Some of the roses were dim; others, no light. I remember Facebook posts about it where people stepped off bounds just to be in the flower field. :/ Sad. 

Anyway, thank you for inviting us, Su! 'Til next time! 


































What do you think of my look? 



photos taken by Suna, Mark, and me

Blouse from Surplus (SM)
Payless floral flats


No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs