Friday, July 20, 2018

TWITCH!



Hello there, everyone! I would like to share my twitch channel to the world! You will be seeing me live as I play games like Overwatch and other co-op games. I'm still new to all this and just started streaming last month. I have streaming tools like Streamlabs, OBS, Restream.IO, but for some reason, it's only capturing the black screen. So please bear with me as I am also fixing my channel and will be giving you a better stream anytime soon.

Currently, I am using Shadowplay to capture my games (it is the only available option since OBS and Streamlabs's game capture ain't working.) I am somehow noisy and there will be no fillers to protect you from me. Haha!



UPDATE: I am already getting the hang of Streamlabs. However, I'm having FPS drops quite often when I run Streamlabs. SpektreKrom (BEST REIN) told me it might be my processor, so I might buy a new one soon. :"> So sorry for the FPS drops and delays on my video.



Share some love! I love reading chats from you, guys!!! If you have accounts to the games I play, please do let me know here in the comments section or you guys could just chat me on Twitch. I will be sure to add you all up.

I'm live most nights (or depending on how my day went haha) so there's a really high possibility that you guys might catch me being awkward on camera.

Remember! I am still currently fixing my channel! :< Please be nice!

I would like to thank Cyanide and Guinglain for encouraging me to go stream.

To Cyanide, for actually motivating me to stream (AND COMP!) and for accompanying me in my first few games on Twitch,

I am very, very grateful, duo partner! ♥ (though you're still mean in-game) >:(

To Guinglain, for listing out specs for me to check out to start streaming!

Very big thanks, my best confidante! ♥

Special thanks to 

Champorado, for always, always being there for me (good and bad)
Blackbeard, for being everyone's God Widow 
Zynxe, for that one certain healthy boosting
XHaseo, for being so, so kind (GOD BLESS YOU, GOOD SIR!)
Tadhana, for laughing with me in such spontaneous situations
Flipcard, for the lovely step-by-step OBS and Streamlabs tutorial (because apparently, YouTube doesn't work on me)
Buffy, for always watching me go live and chatting on my videos (Perfect Attendance)
TotoyJeepney, for actually introducing me to Overwatch (the culprit for my addiction)
YoRHa2b, for being our carry when we were still starting as noobs

Biggest thanks to

Macximus, for gifting me my very own PC ♥


I have met so many friends online. And now, they hold a very special place in my heart.

I always look forward to going home because of them. ♥ 


Mauiiicakes here. 

Still loving them cakes. ♥

5 comments:

  1. I go to see every day some websites and information sites to read posts, however
    this website offers quality based posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also
    pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to get
    updated from latest news update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    Thank you! I actually bought this theme on Etsy (check etsy.com). You can see "
    THEME CREATED BY SWEET LEMON GREY DESIGNS" on the lowest part of this blog. I bought the theme from her and had it customized. :)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs