Saturday, May 23, 2015

Munchkins


Now I bet you all have tasted how sweet and heavenly Munchkins are. And I must admit, back when I was still in my second year of college, I didn't know how to make one until Mary taught me how ( now that I was in my 20s and working at that. How embarrassing.) At first, I thought it was some sort of complicated magical thing. I always have wondered what that gooey and tasty filling was and how they managed to place it inside a ball of chocolate. And little did I know, that this bite-size haven can be made as easy as counting 1,2,3.

                                     

Ingredients:

Marshmallows
Desiccated Coconut
Condensed Milk
Ace Choco Crackers or any chocolate flavored crackers


1.) Crush Ace Crackers into pieces and crumbs. Pour them in a bowl. 


2.) Pour condensed milk.


3.) Mix well. 


4.) Cut marshmallows into small pieces. Scoop a little portion of the mixture and flatten it. Place one marshmallow at the center and make small balls, making sure that the marshmallow is covered. 


5.) Roll the small balls onto the desiccated coconut until covered. Chill for 2-3 hours and they are ready to serve. 








2 comments:

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs